Tuesday 18 September 2012

Kill Me


Kill Me,
Tears filled up her eyes,
And joy filled her tight chest,
Kill Me,
Before this moment dies
And rots like a sickened jest.

See Me,
Bare and Bound to your wall,
Weak as a autumn leaf, fallen,
See Me,
Look me right in the soul,
Its Dream is from your demons stolen.

Love Me,
Fire transcends in my heart,
And its smoke up high forms a cloud,
Love Me,
Because it was meant from the start,
Make me yours, make me proud.

Hate Me,
Her mind ran a thousand miles,
And fell into life's abyss,
Hate Me,
Before another angel smiles,
And turns all your hate into bliss.

Fight Me,
Don't give in to my eyes,
for if you do, then we both fall,
Fight Me,
Or like the smoke in the skies,
We'll dissipate quicker than we'll enthrall.

Understand Me,
When I silently beg you to,
When I'm struggling too hard to speak,
Understand Me,
And when I say that I love you,
Tell me you know the words are too weak.

Kiss Me,
Over a silent night's stream,
With a campfire burning deep within you,
Kiss Me,
Before you let out my final scream,
And winter kills my fire in you.

Kill Me,
If you will not set me free,
If you will not lock me down,
Kill Me,
If you'll not love me, take my love's debris,
To an ocean where a thousand corpses drown.

No comments:

Post a Comment