Tuesday 25 September 2012

Wonderland of the Dead Girls


Come for me one more time
And watch my jaws clinch you in,
You think that I'm above the crime?
You'll just be another scar on my skin,
it's not your game, and you can not win.

It's not your soul, and you can't collect,
The beast has owned me long ago,
Long before you could even protect
Me, and I went along with no further ado,
A little girl in his castle in nowhere to grow,

A little girl following him down the street,
Following his twisted paths into the wood
Putting her footsteps on the trace of feet
That stained the muddy autumn with blood,
The devil has collected me long before the flood.

The devil has branded me with a fire,
And then left me with a flame to face the winter
It's normal, I know, preach to the choir,
I'm just one of them, rotten in the center,
And you expect me to bow when you enter.

And you expect me to have mercy,
And not lock you inside my deadly heaven,
To strip you on a tree trunk for all to see,
How I'll trace your veins open for all sins seven,
And you'll enjoy the blessings of my hearts given.

You'll enjoy being another brown ugly scar
On the walls of my decaying mortal matter,
You know, wanting everything can only take you so far,
Your soul slides into wonderland with the mad scatter
And what you thought was Alice has to be the mad hatter.

No comments:

Post a Comment