Monday 29 October 2012

Sonnet II: Where faith will take you, there you shall find dreams



Where faith will take you, there you shall find dreams
All dressed up fancy, lining paths anew,
I shall not draggle fear across their stream,
Tread on them fiercely until I only have few,
Your dreams are treasures left alone for years,
Their eyes fly open bridging souls to life,
The souls awake, deliver us from tears,
Deliver us from laughter, from the strife,
I shall not fear their strange deliverance,
I’ll look upon my faith in dreams absurd,
I’ll take their hands and let them guide my dance,
May our feet take us where we can’t be scared,
I am the dreamer of the dream tonight,
I’m Questions and Answers, drenched in bright light.

2 comments:

  1. eda eda eda eda eda eda eda?
    Who did write this? At first it started with a sense of positivity..........and it ended with it!!!!!
    This is unprecedented!!!!!!!

    The last line is priceless ;)I'll give you Great particularly for the last line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) :) :)
    I am very happy with this review.. bgad xD
    and yeah xD I know it's positive unlike most of my poems... but I wrote it on the plane and i was looking at clouds all the time... so I really couldn't ''go dark'' until i started seeing egypt mn fo2 xD
    and about the last line... im glad u liked it that much.. always brings me joy ^^

    ReplyDelete