Sunday 1 January 2012

Unlaced



Warm arms in the cold of winter
Snuck from the heart of darkness to surround me,
The pen dies in the moment you enter
To make way for all the poems to be,
They say all warmness comes surely with a smile,
Well, it’s not untrue, but it has been a while
Since the devil had felt warm and smiled not kindly,
But cunningly as the fire wraps me gently,
And then your heart was pounding against mine
As you said ‘’let me take you beyond that line
Of sanity and care
and consequences unfair’’
Love, your logic is flawed but not your heart,
No, your heart is well set to play its part
In the theatre of my willful submission,
This is not the time for curtseys and permissions,
Unlace me, cut every cord and every wire
That has kept me away from your desire,
Tonight I am not a poet, there will be no rhyme,
No schemes or sighs, there’ll be no death and no time
Tonight I’m just a girl looking upon the cold dawn
Of womanhood from the warmth of a man drawn,
Say no more prayers, plea on your knees no more,
The air can hear you, and I want to be the only one
To hear your passion, love, riding high with the sun,
After all, isn’t that what we’re here for?

4 comments:

  1. amazingggggggggggggggggg !! devils ya bnty bttklmy fe eh :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. devils romanticized maybe :D thanks girl, glad u liked it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. "your logic is flawed but not your heart" DAMN! I felt it awi when she said that!

    Not my type though (H) bas bardo 7ilwa =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. a5eeeeeeeern ya Mo..

    thanks man, w even if this is the only line elly 3alla2 m3ak.. its enough for me :)

    ReplyDelete