Sunday 5 August 2012

The Philosopher's Stone


A celestial cage in the sky,
That's where I gracefully reside,
Cast away from the folded eyes,
For I am where all elements collide.

Amidst Water, a million times my ancestor,
And my descendant a million times,
Then in Fire, my beloved tormentor,
Boiling thy very core of my rhyme.

Turn me to vapor, Air flying free,
Forming a halo of sacred profanity
Brought back down by nature Earthly
A proof of my substantial humanity.

Away, every world hath tried to hide me,
And all of them hath indeed, failed,
For though, I am no where to be,
For those with eyes wide, I'm prevailed.

In thy heart of every shining soul,
In thy core of the seed in every mind,
I am thy other end of every heeding call,
I am all what thou art set to find.

Thy purest form of thy purest,
In a million ways aimed for
And never once achieved, thy truest
Treasure a man will explore.

Passers are many, It's me they're after,
Art thou a king looking for gold?
Art thou a lost sage looking for an alter?
Or art thou a student awaiting truth to unfold?

Thou shalt know, you needn't stray far,
Maybe as far as heaven to find out,
That I am within thee, in every star,
In thine soul's night to clear thy doubt.

So stand up to thy furnace and thy shelf,
Face thy imperfection of ruby, mercury and lead,
And find in nature and thine self,
What can't be taught, read or said.

Feel for thy universes as they enthrall
At thine touch and align perfectly for thee,
Thou art a quintessence of The World's Soul,
Thou art me in the making, and I thee.

2 comments:

  1. This one is really brilliant. It has all the factors that I look for during reading. It's exaggerated, the character is proud, yet you feel she's so submissive and possessive for her lover (kinda masochistic even :P), you feel eternity and the no-value of the endless void!

    But as usual the topic itself b2a wi 7ob wibta3 mish gawwi :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the way you interpreted it keda... and I'm glad you liked it keda... and by now el mafrood tkoon et3awedt 3la those kinds of topics b2a :D manet7eremsh.. ^^

    ReplyDelete